How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

There are times I feel very hypocritical for posting religous stuff. I am a very sarcastic and morally corrupt Dude. But there is some religion in my background and childhood days. I do cuss alot and make sick jokes, some racial slurs and s...exist jokes. How ever I do believe in God and Jesus and all the basics of Christianity. I do try to teach my son to be a good man and student. So if it seems odd to see a religous post on my page forgive my hypocracy and remember my Mom did drag me to many churches in the South and I, along with my brothers and Sissy, attended many Bible school summer camps. I do believe and again a little Godlyness is good for the soul and even us heathen need God. Seldom am I serious so take this and run. I think this post is kinda like the cock does crow verse and I am always afraid to deny Jesus and God. A small part of me wants my fellow man to know that I support and agree with thier belief in God. Jose' has become a devout Catholic and church going Dude and so has my Brother Fwanky, I am also glad Gary became a man of God in his final years. Just some stuff I think of from time to time. My Pop was not a devout Christian, but he read and knew the Bible very well. I learned much about history from him and my brother Gary. I miss them both on this dy and I miss my family immensley. As a military child moving through out the world they are the one constant in your life. Nieghborhood changes and new bullies evry year to defeat, nieghborhoods to navigate and schools to adapt to. I love my close friends deeply and feel so fortunate to have them. I never want to move again. But I do miss my Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment