How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scott Eric's Ramblings

Scott Blackburn Cousin, you amaze me!
Reminds me of the time I was traveling across texas on a bum steer named "bum". Ol bum had the biggest set of horns this side of..well Texas. Things were going just fine til one day Ol Bum stumbled. Well, wouldn't ya k...now one of those big ol horns got stuck in the dirt. The more Ol Bum struggled the deeper that horn drove into the ground. About that time I heard a loud noise...kinda like a rattle in a barrel. And then I saw it..the biggest dadburn Rattlesnake..this side of Texas. Before I could move that Rattler up and bit Ol Bum..well..in the bum. You can imagine Ol Bums reaction.he let out a bellow louder than..you guessed it anything this side of Texas. There I stood a watchin, Ol Bum kicking and bucking and that ol Rattler a hanging on for dear life. With all the ruckus Ol Bum's Horn finally broke free like a clap of thunder. The Rattler went flying and at the same time a gusher of oil spewed as far as the eye could see into that clear Texas sky. Far as I know that Rattler still hasn't come back down. Me and Ol Bum didn't stick around to find out as we was just passin through. Sides, there was some fella called himself Getty a hollering something about pardnership and royalty. Well, that first word sounded a lot like work and the second..well, I don't abide by uppity folk, so me and Ol Bum...we just rode on.

No comments:

Post a Comment