How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERFLY BUS DRIVER

Believe it or not I have an alterego! I refer to him as "Superfly Bus driver" a sublte, yet wise, man with odd powers and the attributes of wisdom, gathered from watching after school specials, reruns of full house and the facts of life. My days are usually occupied by, maintaining order on every day bus routes and keeping sexual enconters and bullying at bey, all the while getting children to thier destination safely and giving them a thought to ponder for the day of learning. BUT............. Ocaisionally I have been abducted by aliens from other, distant and strange, worlds. Then my powers of deception (finely honed through dating in the 1970's disco era) and inflicting penis envy onto my enemies, have proven useful. Severe halitosis along with an enept,Kung Fu type, skill with nun chucks and theme park logoed beer stiens also prove to be beneficial. Not to mention befriending a group of angry lepracy stricken Incan midgets from Peru. Whom possess the skills of such freakish and bizzare qualities,that they can only be explained in future tales. However my most unique power is, the ability to morph into an oversized, egomaniacal version of Tom Bosley. With the ability to Quip wise suggestions, solve minor family disputes and provide sustanence for a family,while having no real known job and a silly grand Poobah hat . Along with the ability to control and read the minds of menstruating spotted Capybaras from equador.
Stayed tuned for the weekly "ADVENTURES OF SUPER FLY BUS DRIVER"

No comments:

Post a Comment