How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Note to Abby

I was just wondering how much a gram cost these days. Can you message me and fill me in on the recent costs of Hashish and coke. I am growing tired of the same old meth and whiskey high! PS keep this on the downlow. I am pretty sure there are Goblins, from Italy and Aruba, outside my door and they are armed with chimney sweep brooms, ...expired Alkaseltzer tablets and one Daisy Red Ryder BB gun. One can only hope to escape by way of precision planned rescue rodents. Send a message to my Hedgehogs, that I am surrounded. They are specially equipped and ready for these moments. They will thwart mine enemy with haste and vigor. After wards we will feast on the charred flesh of the Goblins and sliced Peaches soaked in grape Kool Aid. Then dance wildly about the streets. Make sure they bring my Pink Floyd T shirt and an eight trak player with a Niel Diamond/Osmand Brothers mix tape in it! I must go now, for the world is at risk. PS US currency on the prices not pesos! Kirk Out 1/28/1972

No comments:

Post a Comment