How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Scary Night

The only thing that ever frightens me is closing my eyes and feeling a strange hand on my genitals. That and a seven headed chartroose mountain lion, married to an ostrich that plays a banjo and eats fruit roll ups for breakfast and wears a burt Reynolds mask to hide his shame. So before I go to bed at night I coat myself with a sticky glaze made from, Rasberry jello, the eyebrow hairs trimmed from Andy Rooney and ellen Barken. mixed in a bowl, purchased from a large man, with one arm and seven fingers, for a photo of Joe Cary chasing ducks in his under wear. Then and only then do I feel safe, from the demons in my brother John's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment