How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Training

I wouldn't stake my life on it, but I believe. If I had to, I could train a falcon to make jello and brush a horse. The skills I have gained through out my years as a ,secret agent Beawolfe, in the jungles of Nambia. While serving the Vice... Lord of the Tuku Mimby tribe. Have put me into a state of false security. Some times I wonder what if? Then I remember to wear my Authentic Chuck Taylors and scarlett jock strap in case of an attack. This will enable me to jump higher and swing faster, than any rabid spider monkey and his wallabee comrades. If you don't hear from me in the morn, I shall be in the widerness gathering berries and used transmission oil for a signal fire. This will thwart off evil Gerbles and box turtles from over taxing our farm lands and bussines ventures. They must be stopped at all costs and sent to the senate, for better benefits and salaries, so to better understand the American worker and his needs. Now I realise this is a silly post. But not really any more silly than Congress pretending to care about the American Worker, for yet another Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment