How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Jedi Mind trick

I dreamed I was a Jedi Knight with unusual but useful powers.
I had the ability to read the thoughts and plans of wild,
but intelligent, freckled, burrows in the sonoran desert.
Oddly enough thier thoughts were of mathmatics, Fudge Brownies,
and who would win the gold medal at the next Olympics in water Polo.
But the plans they were hashing out are even more peculiar than
that of a indoniesion dwarf, with severely chaffed nipples
from breast feeding over grown spider monkeys in Cozamel.
Seems they are plotting to over throw Hollywood bigshots and
make documentary films about Canadian born hamsters,
with speech impedaments, anger issues and bisexual tendencies
for cross dressing Japanese boys with the clap. All the while
sipping tea and making fun of Secratariat and Cigar's offspring
for thier substandard race abilities and soft hoofs. The profits
from these films will be used to study the habits of winged Zebras
and thier practical uses in ,Daffodil Gardening and pumping gas,
for convieneance stores thru out the midwest and Guam.
It was only then that I decided to use the JEDI mind trick and
have the burrows, prepare a meal for nearsighted, over dressed,
hookers from South Dakota. Using only a cuisenart, triangular spatula
and George Foreman grill, stolen fromMark Spits and Mary lou Rettin's love den,
then smuggled into Arizona inside a Chinese manufactured love doll built
for lonely fans of the Village People. The meal was fabulous and the virtuous
Hollywood directors and Agents were saved to make great movies and hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment