How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Short acid flash

At this very moment I am being stalked by large, cabbage eating, tortoises from Italy. I am going to use my stealth like abilities and hide under the bed. This is a long proven method by many children of my generation, so many of us have survived by hiding under the bed from, Boogy Man, Night of the LEPUS, Grizzly, Jaws, Land Shark an...d Freddy Krueger. But I must flee now, for I hear a rambling in the distance. It could be my last night on this planet. I will go forth and live with the bearded swans of capastrano and survive on the sympathy and generosity of passing tourists and jelly beans. My only hope for return is a blind goat with strong wings and the ability to play a banjo. Then I will ride him home while singing Jeremiah was a bullfrog, in harmony with Joey Lawrence and Mr. Green Jeans. All the while pretending to be Raven Samone in drag. I will then KNARFLE THE GARTHOCK!!! Kill the Tortoises and eat, Chef Boyardee, ravioli, from a pan used by Prince in the movie Purple Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment