How in the world did you find me?

If you are here reading this I hope you enjoy my pages of silly blogs. I do it for self entertainment and amuse myself with silly banter. If you do enjoy these, goofy, random, thoughts then God help you! Feel free to contact me. I am a gabby old man and have many interests!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wierd stuff to say!!

I wish There was a place where I could transform earthworms into a magnifying glass and cook eggs from rattle snakes, Rattle snakes that have been sexually molested by 13'th century knights of Scotland. All the while knowing I will have to put my clothes back on and drink whiskey out of a wooden spoon, stolen from a goat trough and smuggled out of Spain, cleverly hidden in the tights of a Polish Court Jester, with herpes and severe body chaffing. Then I would go home and start, using my special powers, to improve the urinary tract health of deformed Bullfrogs in the Mississippi delta. All the while working on a child's novel for normalcy and potty training. So while I search for such a strange land, I shall continue to scribble these silly posts and venture into the realm of my mind and it's quadry of thoughts. Have A Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment